You can publish your profile which includes a summary CV, full CV and a link to your Linkedin profile on our website so that interested Businesses or Companies can browse it and contact you with a job offer or for a job interview.
Having your profile published on our site maximizes your chances to easily find the perfect job or that unexpected opportunity.
Follow these 4 easy steps to publish your profile:
- Click on User Login (in the main menu) and choose Registration Page.
- Enter your name, e-mail and choose a password . Click Register button and after a few moments we will register your details and you will be redirected to your new account.
(navigate your account with the menu on the left )
- On the Upload/Update Your CV page enter a summary of your CV (e.g. a short description of you; key skills and experience, previous position etc..) choose your 1CV file to upload , enter a link to your 2Linkedin profile then click on Upload/Update button.
Important: The summary CV is required for all other things like the full CV, your contact e-mail or Linkedin profile to be published.
- Now we have all the data that we need to publish your profile so the last thing is to go on the Choose/Update Categories and select under which category you wish your profile to be published. You can choose one or more relevant categories.
Important: without selecting at least one category your profile will not be accepted and will not show up on any pages
Your profile will be submitted for approval and once it is approved it will show up under the selected categories. You can check your profile status on Your Main Profile page.
- 1 Your CV file must be an pdf file, text file or word file. For security reasons any other formats will be rejected. If you already have a CV file uploaded
- 2 The hyperlink to your Linkedin profile has to be in full format (should start with the prefix http://... )
If you have forgotten your password navigate to the Password Recovery Page enter your first and last name with which you registered, on the second page enter the registered e-mail and click on Send E-mail button.
You will be shown a message (e.g. "E-mail has been sent" ) and then redirected to the login page.
An e-mail with your password has been sent to that e-mail address so make sure that you have access to that e-mail.